FRONT OF HOUSE POSITION
Esters is an ambitious independent cafe in Stoke Newington dedicated to the best in brunch, coffee, cake and more. We were recently featured in the Telegraph’s top 30 coffee shops in the UK and Eater’s 16 Special Breakfasts in London.
We recently refurbished the café so you’ll be working in a brand new, functional, beautifully designed space.
Our food is seasonally focussed and creative. We make the majority of our products from scratch in our small kitchen. Food is a really big part of what we do and we are looking to hire someone who shares our love of great food and drink.
We are looking for a part-time front-of-house to work 30-35 hours a week over 5 days.
Restaurant or café front-of-house experience is essential, speciality coffee experience a bonus.
- Possess a friendly disposition and exceptionally positive attitude
- Share our passion for providing outstanding hospitality
- Have a keen interest in food, whether it’s eating out or cooking
- Be able to work independently and self-manage, but also work well within a team
- Work efficiently and with focus
- Be fastidious about cleanliness, organisation and timekeeping
- Have excellent English communication skills
We offer you
- Competitive rate of pay, holiday pay & share of service charge
- Plenty of delicious coffee & food to try – lunch is provided
- The opportunity to learn and progress within a business that is looking to innovate and grow
Get in touch with an introduction and a CV highlighting your relevant experience. We would like to fill this role ASAP, so please apply early!
Only applicants called to interview should expect a reply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Nia & Jack